Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the goals of the Logical Languages Wiki (a.k.a. the LLWiki).
LLWiki Goals and Non-goals
The LLWiki is established to:
- study constructed, human-speakable logical languages (“loglangs”), and related topics such as logic and linguistics;
- document and preserve logical language specimens; and
- provide public resources useful to logical language creators, learners and researchers.
The LLWiki does not intend to:
- create or regulate any particular logical language(s);
- have affiliation with any particular logical language(s); or
- advocate any particular position, theory, or design option as superior to others. The LLWiki will only capture alternative views and describe them.
Editors should also review the LLWiki's Guidelines and our Copyrights pages.