This page describes policies and conventions adopted by the Logical Languages Wiki (LLWiki) with respect to copyright, attribution, and related matters.
By default, the LLWiki adopts the entirety of Wikipedia's Copyright Policy as its own. Any adjustment that needs to be made to this Policy will be indicated on this page, and in case of conflict any adjustment indicated on this page will supersede the Wikipedia policy.
All content on the LLWiki, excluding its names, logos, and any other seals, is licensed under the full text of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (see the full text of the license at that link).
Creative Commons Deed
This is a human-readable summary of the full license.
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix—to adapt the work
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice—For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
(To be determined.)