This page provides a departure point both into the content of the Logical Languages Wiki (LLWiki) and into the greater world of logical languages on the Internet.
- 2020-04-16: Logical Languages Wiki Announced to the World
- Logical Languages Discord and other logical-languages things also announced. Read the full press release here.
- 2020-04-10: Logical Languages Portal comes into existence
- We are inching forward! Will the existence of the logical languages projects be announced to the world soon? Check in next week to find out.
The beginnings of some articles of interest:
The following table is the one portal that we have created so far; its articles are the current focus of activity.
Loglan (1955)[stub] • Lojban (1987)[stub] • Voksigid (1991)[stub] • Gua\spi (1991)[stub] • Liva (1995)[stub] • Lojsk (2002)[stub] • X-1 (2005)[stub] • Trari (2009)[stub] • Xorban (2012)[stub] • Toaq (2013)[stub] • Tanbau (2014)[stub] • Eberban (2020)[stub]
|Discord||Logical Languages Lodge: A relatively active chat server; all loglangs enthusiasts are invited.|
|Google docs||• Loglangs list: A summary of just about every known loglang project.|
• Predilex: A database of predicate definitions with cross-linkings between lexemes from several major loglangs.
• Loglang parallel translations: Color-coded comparisons of sentences rendered in certain loglangs.
|Github||/logical-languages: Loglang projects hosted at Github. Not very active yet.|
|Google Groups||g/loglangs: Logical Languages mailing list. Not very active.|
|r/loglangs: Logical Languages discussion at Reddit. Occasional activity.|
|Other||"loglang" page at Lojban Wiki: Includes a list of loglangs.|
|Loglan (1955)||Loglan main page|
|Lojban (1987)||Lojban wiki main page Lojban reference grammar Lojban Discord|
|Voksigid (1991)||Voksigid website (at archive.org)|
|Gua\spi (1991)||Gua\spi main page (at author's website)|
|Liva (1995)||Liva website (at archive.org)|
|Lojsk (2002)||Lojsk description (at Lojban wiki)|
|X-1 (2005)||X-1 description (at Lojban wiki)|
|Lojban++ (2006)||PDF #1, PDF #2|
|Trari (2009)||Trari description (at Lojban wiki)|
|Xorban (2012)||Xorban blog|
|Toaq (2013)||Toaq main page Toaq Discord|
|Tanbau (2014)||A description of Tanbau|
|Priloj (2016)||Priloj reddit with links to documentation.|
|Gabesh (2020)||Only known documentation|
|Eberban (2020)||Eberban GitHub repository Eberban Discord|
|:Mian (2020)||Only known documentation|