Jump to navigation Jump to search
The template looks great so far! Eventually templates will have their own pages, I assume. I have a few suggestions:
- Name should be Section 1.1, IMO, loosely following Wikipedian practice.
- Syllables and phonotactics overlap and could be combined in some articles, if not this one.
- Some languages will need a formal discussion of the underlying logic; this is not completely contained within syntax but could fall under the Syntax section, or a broader Semantics section, or could be its own section.
- Every language needs a Pragmatics section as much as it needs a Prosody section. Isn't "self-segregation strategy" part of Morphology? Some languages will definitely need a Criticism section or subsection; others could have a broader Reception section.
- Would prefer "References" over "Sources," following what seems to be more common on Wikipedia.