What are your thoughts on this? I would like to propose that we use this navbox for two purposes:
- Its expected use as a navigation tool for wiki editors and visitors
- As an extension of our Big Todo List. I would like to use this navbox to keep track of our lang desc articles. Specifically, I propose we
- Add article links to the navbox if and when we find new loglangs
- Add a link for "minor loglangs" if we need it
- Change the superscripted status from [stub] to [50%], [67%], [75%] as we go along, removing the superscript .
The result of this process is that we will be able to see the status of all our lang desc articles at a glance. If the idea works we can follow the same routine for other groups of articles in the future. Maiku (talk) 15:30, 11 April 2020 (UTC)