What are your thoughts on this? I would like to propose that we use this navbox for two purposes:
- Its expected use as a navigation tool for wiki editors and visitors
- As an extension of our Big Todo List. I would like to use this navbox to keep track of our lang desc articles. Specifically, I propose we
- Add article links to the navbox if and when we find new loglangs
- Add a link for "minor loglangs" if we need it
- Change the superscripted status from [stub] to [50%], [67%], [75%] as we go along, removing the superscript when the article is reasonably complete.
The result of this process is that we will be able to see the status of all our lang desc articles at a glance. If the idea works we can follow the same routine for other groups of articles in the future. Maiku (talk) 15:30, 11 April 2020 (UTC)