Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains information about the Logical Languages Wiki (a.k.a. the LLWiki).
LLWiki Goals and Non-goals
The LLWiki was created to:
- study constructed, human-speakable logical languages (“loglangs”), and related topics such as logic and linguistics;
- document and preserve logical language specimens; and
- provide public resources useful to logical language creators, learners and researchers.
The LLWiki was not created to:
- create or regulate any particular logical language(s);
- have affiliation with any particular logical language(s); or
- advocate any particular position, theory, or design option as superior to others. The LLWiki will only capture alternative views and describe them.
Current LLWiki Endeavors
Some (sub)projects with a home on the LLWiki:
- Completing the articles listed on NavBox:LanguageDescriptions
- Library of loglang modules
- List of loglangs and quasi-loglangs and Table of loglangs and quasi-loglangs
About • Forum participants • To-do list • Guidelines for editors • Copyright Policy • News