Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All articles should be relevant to logical languages or the LLL.
- Articles should not reflect any specific author or authors' opinion.
- Widely known facts do not need any special treatment unless their veracity is debatable.
- Non-obvious information should be either tagged with a reference (in-place if relevant, or with a
<ref>tag) to a second-hand or third-hand source or explained in situ.
- If an article contains too many subjective claims, it should be marked with the ‘Opinion’ template.
- Editors are encouraged to make changes they consider just (rollbacks don't cost any effort).
- Please do not use bold for strips of loglang text; it disrupts reading and confused the reader. Use italics instead.