Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains the goals of the Logical Languages Wiki (a.k.a. the LLWiki).
LLWiki Goals and Non-goals
The LLWiki is established to:
- study constructed, human-speakable logical languages (“loglangs”), and related topics such as logic and linguistics;
- document and preserve logical language specimens; and
- provide public resources useful to logical language creators, learners and researchers.
The LLWiki does not intend to:
- create or regulate any particular logical language(s);
- have affiliation with any particular logical language(s); or
- advocate any particular position, theory, or design option as superior to others. The LLWiki will only capture alternative views and describe them.