This page contains a (tentative, incomplete, evolving) general todo list for the LLWiki.
Top-level Goals (i.e. Major Areas of Work)
Each major area of work gets a top-level section on this wikipage. So far, there seem to be two major areas that would require a significant amount of work, so everything else is lumped under "miscellaneous". (It is possible that the Modules project might be broken out as a third major area.)
- Discovery and documentation of attested loglangs and quasi-loglangs
- Historical timeline of the logic and linguistics of loglangs
- Miscellaneous Goals
Each major section is broken down into smaller parts as needed.
All parts are assumed to be part of the LLWiki unless otherwise noted.
Discovery and documentation of attested loglangs and quasi-loglangs
- Discover attested loglangs and other relevant constructed languages ("quasi-loglangs") wherever they might be found.
- Search Wikipedia (in all languages)
- Search conlanging websites (in all languages)
- Where else?
- Decide a the cut-off point between mere loglang sketches (to be listed somewhere but not given an article) and well developed conlangs (to be given an article).
- Based on the cutoff point, create a list of "minor" loglangs to be listed somewhere but not given an article; include basic info in a table (sources/links, author, year, ...).
- Joshua Shinavier's Danovën (????)
- Based on the cutoff point, create a list of "major" loglangs to be given an article. Keep a list somewhere and include LLWiki article status:
- Liva (stub)
- Lojsk (stub)
- Xorban (stub)
- Toaq (stub)
- Marcos Cramer's Loglio (Loglan–Esperanto crossover?) (stub)
- Decide exactly what counts as a "quasi-loglang" and make a list of those relevant enough to be given an article. Keep a list somewhere and include LLWiki article status:
- (Kēlen) (stub)
- UNLWS (stub)
- Ongoing LLWiki work: write and improve and keep up-to-date lang articles
- Create categories and templates
- Decide typical lang article structure, to the extent possible
- Set down formatting conventions
- Set down credit/notes/sources conventions
- Modules project: For each lang, observe and add modules
- Seek new, unpopular loglangs and put them in the spotlight
- Announce loglangs-of-the-week?
Historical timeline of the logic and linguistics of loglangs
To be written. For basic idea, see: https://mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban_timeline
Lots of topics can be given articles.
Please add to this list as you see fit. Those are mere suggestions.